Health & Wellness With Doterra Essential Oils Workshop
Wednesday 9th August 6pm–8pm
What is the link between Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)? IBS is such a frequent clinical presentation: (SIBO) is one of the leading causes of IBS
What is SIBO positively correlated with?
- Digestive symptoms: bloating, constipation, diarrhea
- Interstitial cystitis
- Acne rosacea
- Malabsorption syndromes
- Food allergies and hypersensitivities
How Does SIBO Manifest?
- SIBO is caused by a translocation of bacteria into the small intestine (SI) as well as poor SI motility.
How do we treat SIBO?
- Successful eradication of SIBO requires a comprehensive treatment approach: pharmacology, dietary interventions and synergistic treatment options for managing this condition.
- Contact Denise Hales at Kangaroo Point Naturopaths to learn more
are you suffering from ongoing health problems that just won’t go away no matter what you try?
- Does your digestive system make you uncomfortable with bloating, reflux, heartburn or excess gas?
- Are you always tired in the mornings and never have enough energy to keep up with the kids during the day?
- Do your children keep you up at night with a cough, bad dreams, aches or tummy pains?
- Is stress, anxiety or depression making it difficult to enjoy life and interact with family and friends?
- Are you concerned about your weight and the possibility of developing diabetes or heart disease?
- Do you require nutritional support for managing your cancer and the side effects of chemotherapy or radiation?
Imagine being free of your symptoms and having the energy and vitality to fully enjoy your life. Take control of your health and book with one of our practitioners now!
*rebates available for all major health funds
do you need great health and nutrition advice?
Subscribe to our newsletter and get advice on detoxification, cardiovascular health, children's health, ageing, mental health, recipes and much more.